Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where in Canada are you located? I'm in Calgary and we have lots of tuner shops that import stuff and also a place calledl JDM engines or JDM imports.....can't remember. All the tuner shops should be able to help you out

·
Registered
391 Posts
I heard there were some in the Montreal area, not sure the name but try a search on here if you haven't allready.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I stumbled accross quite a few on ebay in montreal, and one in the sudbury area. Just search ebay for sr20det engine.

I am looking for something between Windsor and Toronto, where I can drive to from Detroit in under 5 hours. JUst don't know if I would get raped on taxes or duty charges. Don't see how they could find out. Never got caught bringing in duty free scotch from visiting my mom in windsor for a few hours...so I doubt they'd notice a new engine.

I have found a place close to me in MI though, gave me an estimate of $4000 for front clip and install. Too rich for my blood, so I am considering other options. Plus my car needs $1700 in body work. $6000 could buy a nicer 240sx.

·
Registered
319 Posts
RMS13,

There are a few shops in Calgary that import engines and also install. Most of them are about 5000 for the engine and install, plus a few extras. I'm getting a RB20DET, FMIC, new clutch, Nismo fuel regulator and walbro fuel pump and a turbo timer all put in for about 6300 I think. There place I'm using is called Auto Dream. There have a webpage, just search on google for auto dream calgary. They have all Canadian prices too so its pretty good. There are others in Calgary as well ifyour serious about it, I could look into it more

1 - 11 of 11 Posts