Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how come i can't delete my own threads...i tried to delete this one and i don't have permission... :confused:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ Sorry, I was just laughing at how many times fuck was said.

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
sentrastud said:
How do some people get little status things under their names and others don't? How do you change that stuff?

-Nick
I was just wondering the same thing how come you can say fuck but you can't show bewbies on here anymore? fcc is cracking down ya know we better watch our mouths lol shut up at least it isn't a type -R

see how stupid it is if I had asked that someone would have said type-R and shit but oh well life goes on just wanted to prove a point that it is stupid to call type-R's on stuff that is old

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
apachewoolf said:
I was just wondering the same thing how come you can say fuck but you can't show bewbies on here anymore? fcc is cracking down ya know we better watch our mouths lol shut up at least it isn't a type -R
What's the point of posting in a 2+ year old thread?

Anyway, posting bewbies never was allowed. We just didn't originally have a rule specifically prohibiting NWS images. However, there has been a specific rule about this for quite some time now that I will not permit to be ignored. If you have a problem with this policy, here's my rebuttal.

BTW, neither the First Amendment nor the FCC has any influence on the day-to-day running of nissanforums. I do, however.

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
that was pretty messed up if you can't take a joke then fine, I was proving a point on type-R's not the freaking *nws* topic. I have no beef with the *NWS* issue I agree. I didn't realize it when I done it just like everyone else might have forgot but you reminded us ....thank you for showing us we were wrong but clearing cookies and shit justbecause I wanted to see what your rebuttal was that is just childish. If you want to be a kid go to nissanforumsforbabies.com and play there...up until this point I did respect you but now ...whatever I will obey the rules but I will not kiss ass :asleep:

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
apachewoolf said:
I will not kiss ass :asleep:
I never wanted you to, nor do I care about losing your respect.

You made the following statement, to which I responded. Nothing more. It certainly read as if you have an issue with the NWS images rule.

how come you can say fuck but you can't show bewbies on here anymore? fcc is cracking down ya know we better watch our mouths

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
blankgazex said:
pwn3d... ultimate ownage right there...

... you got served!!!...
it's ok if he wants to take things that way it dosen't bother me either way...
I said I was talking about type-R's and he can't get it out of his head that I said something about bewbies so oh well life goes on oh and by the way scott is it ok to clear other people cookies just because you don't like something they said that wasn't against the rules? it was a joke nothing more lighten up....oh and as far as being owned and shit
I'll play ya a game of battle frisbee for ownership rights

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
apachewoolf said:
it's ok if he wants to take things that way it dosen't bother me either way...
Take it what way? :confused: You're not making any sense.

You asked in the middle of a rambling message "how come you can say fuck but you can't show bewbies on here anymore?". I answered. If that isn't what you asked then you made even less sense than I thought.

If I influenced you to log yourself out, then I apologize. It was a joke, nothing more. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts