Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you feel the lsd upon a normal take off in 1st gear, not racing or anything just daily. I feel a little clicking??can anyone explain this. Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
SilVSpec said:
can you feel the lsd upon a normal take off in 1st gear, not racing or anything just daily. I feel a little clicking??can anyone explain this. Thanks
I can feel mine in the way of torque steer, but there is no vibration or noise that is heard or felt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I cant feel it, but a friend of mine said he felt it clicking on the passenger side.

·
Registered
316 Posts
No it is transparent until you put power down real hard in a corner. Straight line it is very hard to notice. Basically both wheels just spin rather then just one.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can definately feel it everyday on my way to and from work. I have to go around a traffic rotary and I mash the gas pedal in third and that outside tire hooks up like no other car I've driven.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hard to tell in straight line driving, torque steer is not the hlsd.

When your past cars would spin the inside tire, and your V doesn't, thats the hlsd.

Just remember, in the rain or low traction situations, going around a corner you will spin both front tires real easy. Understeer or front wheels breaking loose, and you slide, bigtime.

Jeff

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlueSpecV03 said:
I cant feel it, but a friend of mine said he felt it clicking on the passenger side.
Yep same here.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
excellent because i feel the clicking in passenger side and a little in the pedals on the driver side..im proabably assuming then the tranny faces the passagner side.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i felt it the other day. it was nice getting around the corner at about 45mph it was a 60-68 degree turn

·
Registered
37 Posts
i meant 60-80 degree turn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts