Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
i'm pretty sure you cant use the blaster coil without the msd 6a or whatever one you choose. not really worth it unless you have a turbo or done everything to the engine and just want to make it run a little better. you probably won't noctice any performance gains.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what else can i do to my car i got a obx header a short ram intake cherry bomb turbo mufler sounds good so what else u think i can do to make my car more beefer without cracking the engene any info that may help thx

·
Registered
156 Posts
well go turbo would be great, but if not then get JWT ecu and S1 cams, lightweight flywheel if manual, bore the head out with 1, 3 or 5 angle grinds won't make that much of a difference if not turboed, new throttle body, grind out the exhaust ports

Take a look at this link very infomational on the GA16 mods dont know the orignal source because this one doesn;t have pics but still very good

Yahoo! Groups

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so u think i can use a 95 head on my 91 block i heard u gain power with this swap but i dont know if this head would work rigth with my engine u know different years

·
Registered
156 Posts
im not sure on the head fitting but i bet it does, but don't qoute me on that.

also i know that if you put 95-99 cams in your 91-94 you will get a little more top end.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so u think if i use 95-99 cams i will get a little more top end power i have some 96 cams that i pick from the junck yard

·
Registered
156 Posts
ya because the exhaust lift on the 95-99 are slightly better and allow the engine to breath a little better, but i would only do this if you could find them cheap at a junk yard or something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx i got them cheap i got then for 30 both im going to install then one of these days thx for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts