atf sp3 mitubishi
but here there is no this fluid
so we use nissan atf
cause it is an orginal
i want to know if it good for me ?

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,766 Posts
Compare the specs between the two ATF products; if they are generally similar, then you should be OK to use the Nissan product.

The following info is taken from a Nissan FSM:
DEXRON III/MERCON or equivalent may also be used. Outside the continental United States and Alaska contact a NISSAN
dealership for more information regarding suitable fluids, including recommended brand(s) of DEXRON III/MERCON Automatic
Transmission Fluid.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,766 Posts
The Mitubishi ATF SP3 is probably a Dexron III type of fluid; you'll have to find this out from a Mitubishi dealer. So if the SP3 is a type Dexron III fluid, then any Generic Dexron III or Mercon should be OK for your vehicle.

Generic Dexron III/Mercon has a thicker viscosity than the original Dexron and Dexron II, which is essentially what Nissan Type "D" ATF is and is the factory fill for many Nissan transmissions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so you see the photo ?! the fluid i said about ?
so can i use it or no?
if this fluid dexron3 or no?
here the do not know ...what we talk about..sp3 ir dexron3 ...they do not thing
so tell me

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,767 Posts
so you see the photo ?! the fluid i said about ?
so can i use it or no?
if this fluid dexron3 or no?
here the do not know ...what we talk about..sp3 ir dexron3 ...they do not thing
so tell me
They don't use that in the US. If we have someone from Canada, they can probably tell you. I do know that Valvoline Maxlife Full-synthetic ATF and Valvoline Import Multi-vehicle ATF are compatible with Mitsubishi SP-III. So is Castrol Transmax Import Multi-vehicle ATF. However, most of the 2008-2011 Lancers shipped to North America have CVT transmissions, which require CVT fluid; Valvoline CVT fluid is compatible for those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts