Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner before me put some kind of cover of my steering wheel and when I took it off, some of the steering wheel went with it. When I drive I get black crap all over my hands. Is there a fix for this other than replacing the wheel?

Jason

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
get a leather SE-R wheel, wrecker ?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
ok will take a picture tomorrow....

Steering Wheel
Nissan 200SX SE-R,5 Sp,T/C/D/K/AIR BAG,BOTH DASH, A 780477 $25 Chapman Enterprises, Inc. USA-TN(Knoxville) E-mail 1-865-573-2416 / 1-800-573-2416 758

·
Registered
258 Posts
GET A NEW STEERING WHEEL!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt have to be expensive im sure you can find a decent looking one for a fair price somewhere

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Ok sorry for the delay here are the pic from the 200Sx SE-R 1997 steering wheel

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I don't think its ever been cleaned or given any leather polish. Will do that and see how it comes up, the white mark is not through the leather, it may just polish in.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Electrical tape will work for me, but hey I had to save money for the turbo kit somewhere. :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think its ever been cleaned or given any leather polish. Will do that and see how it comes up, the white mark is not through the leather, it may just polish in.
Mine is way worse. I'll have to get you some pictures.

Jason

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well this is leather and in good condition, the white line in the photo is not there on the wheel, its some kind of light reflection,i only took it to show the stitching.
But the wheel is dirty and needs cleaning and conditioning.
I think if you are buying a used wheel this SE-R one is better than the GXE one I had in my Sentra.

·
Super Moderator
1,065 Posts
I have a se-r steering wheel in great shape i could sell, if anyone is intrested PM me. I have 31, 100% transactions on sr20forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts