Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been hearing rumors from some ppl on the street that someone is developing cams and gears for the V is that true? and does anyone know where i can find an upgraded ECU

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Dreamin of 13's said:
i've been hearing rumors from some ppl on the street that someone is developing cams and gears for the V is that true? and does anyone know where i can find an upgraded ECU
Have you tried looking at B15sentra.net Forums or The V Board? There's a lot of answers there. I'll just answer them for you here. ;) Cams are in the works right now through JWT, but I don't think there's a release date at all. It's all been rumors here and there. Maybe someone could speculate more on that. There is not an upgraded ECU for the Spec yet. It hasn't really been talked about as well. What do you plan on doing with an upgraded ECU? Have you looked into Greddy Emanage or a APEX Super AFC? Try those links of the other forums to see if you can get somemore information.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ecu

thanks for the answer, well as far as ecu goes i'm eventually looking to get the works on the engine.....
i have found in one of my car mag a sort of well... hybrid if you will
from the work of a qr to the rods of a sr so it will produce more pwr and rev alot high. and i'm just trying to get the upgrades as i can, the ecu ya know is really easy upgrade, but i don't wanna spend like 1K on the greddy thing so the S-afc is gunna be my best bet and i hope they come out with cams soon. I'm buying a NX kit from a friend and we'll install it soon i think. i'll let ya know how that goes, only problem is that it will void the engine deal and the way things are going with all the V's having problems i don't wanna do that anytime soon.... so yeah thanks again IM me anytime casaNOVAsixteen. piece >dreamin

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
I understand what you're trying to do. Greddy Emanage isn't a grand! It's around $400 for the equipment and the software. The biggest part is the laptop. ;) The SAFC is really nice, but you're not going to have the adjustability like Emanage would have. There's tons of people working on their Spec's. I hope something really really kick ass comes out. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts