Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '95 200sx. can somebody tell me how to install some ground control camber plates. details: KYB AGX struts and ground control coilovers. its lowered about 4inch i guess. i just need some details on the installation.

·
Registered
236 Posts
holy poop

there's 4" of travel on GC's? you drive on the street like that? that's gotta be at the limit of the coilovers. damn get some pics....bet the frame has half an inch of clearance.

and i thought my 2"+ drop was low.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im new to this forum thing so can somebody tell me how to post pics?

coming soon.. 17" konig rated r (supposedly the last four in the country. Any truth to that?)

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
To post pics:
In another IE window, go to the image you want to post (must already be on the web) and right click on the image. Select "properties" and in the box that comes up, you will see an address for the image (ends with .jpg or .gif). Copy the entire address and go back to the boards. In the area where you compose your replys you will see a button that says "IMG" right above the typing box. Click that button and paste the address into the box.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
I believe that the Rated R's are available from any website, and I do believe they may still be in production. correct me if I am wrong tho.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have no idea. that is what the salesman said when i bought them. pullin my leg. but i heard that they discontinued that konig rated "r", and changed the name to Konig rater "race"............?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts