Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST INSTALLED 17" KONIG IMAGINES. I HAVE A 2" DROP ON THE CAR ALREADY AND I WAS TRYING TO GET THE CAR ALINED OVER THE WEEKEND. THE SHOP SAID THAT I NEEDED CAMBER PLATES. DOES ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD KIT. I WAS LOOKING INTO THE STILLEN OR THE GROUND CONTROL KIT. IS ANYONE BETTER THAT THE OTHER?

·
Registered
327 Posts
ground control

I've read they are the best on the market for our cars{ground control}..And they drop the front alittle more too..I think there is a past artical in npm about them..they say they dont make that clunking noise either..I think even a past issue scc also used them on their 200sxse ga too..

·
Registered
273 Posts
SXSENIS said:
I've read they are the best on the market for our cars{ground control}..And they drop the front alittle more too..I think there is a past artical in npm about them..they say they dont make that clunking noise either..I think even a past issue scc also used them on their 200sxse ga too..
the ground control camber kit is only made for a coil-over setup.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
MCHNHED said:
well excuse me.. i didnt even notice that PHILLY-KID already HAD a coil-over setup :dumbass:
Just one question. Why reply to a 2 year old thread? Not getting on you case just confused.

Mitch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts