Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gc/kyb coilovers and g/c camber plates. I have had this setup for a little over 2 years. The problem is noone can align my car properly at first I just thought the shops were dumb. Yesterday a shop showed me they couldnt adjust the front past -1.9 why is that is there a problem with my camber plates or the install? Is this the problem they had with fitment? It looks like GC replaced the original design is it from problems? I only bought the camber plates for the adjustment but I dont seem to have any. The shop wanted to use camber bolts to take it out to -.5 Im tired of replacing tires so much. My car is only dropped 1.5 inches. Can someone help in a hurry I need two new tires and dont want to keep replacing them Thanks

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
when you drop these cars, you also go more negative on the camber. 1.5" drop shouldn't throw the camber off that much I don't think, but it is possible.

I have a feeling the guys at the alignment shops are not even touching the camber plates and just hooking them up to the machine and telling you they're that far off.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I used to figure to until they showed me. I could get way more negative camber like -3.0 but no more positive. Im going to call GC when they open today and see what they say

1 - 3 of 3 Posts