Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
ny98max said:
Need Cam Bolt for 98 Maxima, Liu contact me if you know where to get cheap.
i would have it checked first... they said i needed my camber adjusted too.. i went thru all that trouble finding out how to put the damn bolts on and took it in and my toe was off by 1.05 and my camber was perfect i wasted like 30 bucks with that crap but oh well it will cost money to have your suspension tested anyways so i guess its worth the chance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ntb was doing my alignment and they said i needed that so they could finish my alignment and they wanted to charge me $100 more, i was like kick rocks, and left. so they showed me exactly what it is and where and why.
it is camber thats -1.5 on driver front side.. so i need an adjustable bolt there.
where can i get this bolt?

·
Registered
14 Posts
ny98max said:
ntb was doing my alignment and they said i needed that so they could finish my alignment and they wanted to charge me $100 more, i was like kick rocks, and left. so they showed me exactly what it is and where and why.
it is camber thats -1.5 on driver front side.. so i need an adjustable bolt there.
where can i get this bolt?
dang that sucks they only tried to charge me 40 bucks to put the bolts on but still its bogus if you put the bolts on are they going to charge you to adjust it as well?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
alex check your pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts