Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any idea how to do this? Also where are some good shops that i might try takeing it into? The reason why im asking is after my car warms up my cams like to rattle. They will stop after i start going but once i hit exactly 1900 rpms on every gear i hear them rattleing. It kinda worrys me so i was wondering if i should get them adjusted.

·
Registered
347 Posts
240sxs1377 said:
Does anybody have any idea how to do this? Also where are some good shops that i might try takeing it into? The reason why im asking is after my car warms up my cams like to rattle. They will stop after i start going but once i hit exactly 1900 rpms on every gear i hear them rattleing. It kinda worrys me so i was wondering if i should get them adjusted.
:rolleyes: No such thing as cam rattle. Drive chain rattle and valve lash tap and injector pulse tap, yet not cams.
You may just have oil starvation also.
Not enough info to help pinpoint. Yet if it was bought half beat. I would say the chains need replacing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay im sorry it is valve lash tap. The valves are tapping against the cams. And its not oil starvation i check the oil very regularly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts