Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its goin to be harder to smog cars IN Cali. Thats all i herad so far. what are they goin to do to make it harder? That sucks for califonians. Thats means smoggin a modified car is goin to be hard if not impossible right. I really need to find a shop to hook me up and you know what i mean..... Well please post some replies.
thanks
Peace

·
Driver
736 Posts
I heard a while back that like by 2007 or at least in a few years new cars sold in cali will have to have lowered emissions by a certain percentage. Nothing new right now though...or it's really new news.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Get a grip: It will exempt cars less than 6 years old. Sounds like you guys have it made!

While the new law puts the Bay Area under the blanket of stricter smog regulations, it also adds more exemptions for cars statewide. Current law exempts cars less than four years old from the smog checks, but Cardoza's bill expands that exemption to all cars less than six years old.

·
Driver
736 Posts
Sucks though when your car is 7 years old(one year too old from the exemption), and now you'll have to pay more for the smog check...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts