Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a Show & SHine this weekend at Speedville!

Here's all the info!

SPEEDVILLE Show & Shine - Calgary (July 20 / 2002)
-Weather Permitting- 12:00pm to 5:00pm

Speedville Inc.
623 Manitou Rd SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4C2
Ph. (403)214-3680
Fax.(403)214-3682
[email protected]

We could have a meet before the Show & Shine!

Who's in???

·
Registered
49 Posts
I took my car in to get the air conditioner looked at and is gonna cost me 300 for it... Crap. Oh well, I need air.

I was talking to the service guy at Brasso nissan here, and they can get us aftemarket parts for our cars.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of stuff they can get us. I've been to Brasso a couple time as well, and it seems that they are into the performance, but I'm not sure they'll have really competitive prices for us, unfortunately!

Are you still looking into the tranny swap???

I'll ask my uncle (Nissan part manager) if the NX and the SE-R are the same tranny, or if you can swap an NX tranny into a SE-R like yours.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The guy there said pretty much anything we want. He was going to order a DET for his 240 through them.

As for the tranny swap, still thinking about it. I need to find instructions on how to do it. I've heard that it is a lot of work.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't know that they where able to get engine as well. It might worth to investigate!

I know it's a lot of work , but I know that it's easier than swaping an engine in my car!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't heard anything yet. I think we're the only one that are going so far! I think Aaron is going to come, but not quite sure yet! I have an appointment @ chinook around 12.00 tomorrow. I'll give you a call afterwards and we can head to Speedville afterwards.

The Nissan community in Calgary is not too active. You should sign up on NWN forum.

www.northwestnissans.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You haven`t mist anything. I got the info on another Foruma nd they didn`t have a show and shine. A couple guys from Edmonton came down that weekend as well.

We should have a Nissan meet soon. We haven't have one in a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts