Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys we are going to have a Nissan meet on Sunday Sept 29th at noon! I don't have all the detail but so far we are going to go for a cruise and possibly a BBQ afterwards.

McDonalds in front of the COP @ 12.00PM on Sunday.

You can send me an email if you are coming.

[email protected]

See ya guys on Sunday.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It on 16Ave NW (on your way out of town, heading to the Rockies) and Bowford Road NW (on your right). It's right accross the street from the Ski jumping ramp. (Canadian Olympic Parc)

You can't miss it!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Vancouver, BC

I don't know of any Nissan groups here... I guess there are a lot of us but just not organized here.

That sucks... I know of 3 Honda Civic groups... I think they'll need more then 3 in order to fit all those Civic out there into groups. Sheesh

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry I missed the meet but I was in Banff and didn't get back in time. You guys should check out the friday night drags at Race city. 20 bucks gets you unlimited 1/4 mile runs. I just watched last week but I am gonna try it out this friday, weather permitting. I don't recall seeing one nissan out there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't go on Friday because I already have some other plan. And I think it's the last night of the season. It'll be super busy at Race City. I went last year over the last night or the one before and I didn't liked it. It was way to busy. I ran only 3 times.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Madmax said:
I can't go on Friday because I already have some other plan. And I think it's the last night of the season. It'll be super busy at Race City. I went last year over the last night or the one before and I didn't liked it. It was way to busy. I ran only 3 times.
I just wish I lived closer to go to one of these meets.

Montreal is the closest for me of New England. Sounds like a good time.:cool:

·
Registered
641 Posts
sentrastud said:
lots and lots of stuff goes down in eastern Canada! look around for clubs and stuff, talk to fcsmotorsports and ricebox too, theyre from Eastern Canada.

-Nick
Right on pal, I better start surfing the web. There doesn`t seem to be any Nissan meets as such. I like all the Rods etc. at the totatly mixed shows but was looking for a Nissan Orientated one.

Do you have your Ride on a web site, I would like to view it.:cool:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sorry about that, I did notice your site and was visiting and about to go to your guest book with a reply and my puter froze. It has been doing that a lot lately.

I have a buddy comming over soon, I may have to replace my hard drive, don`t know yet. Anyway your Sentra is real clean, fine looking ride. I`ll be back.:cool:

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
thanx for the compliment man! Im a big fan of your car as well! We were thinking about getting an Alty 3.5SE but they are impossible to get (always sold out) here.
They are so nice!

replacing the hard drive really really sucks, we had to do it 2 weeks ago in the DELL. I still havent finished reloading all of the stuff. :rolleyes:

if your looking for a Nissan club your welcome to join Northwestnissans.com its more of a western Canada thing but there are members from all over. I post on there occasionally. If it asks for a referral number just ask me and ill hook you up.

-Nick

·
Registered
641 Posts
sentrastud said:
thanx for the compliment man! Im a big fan of your car as well! We were thinking about getting an Alty 3.5SE but they are impossible to get (always sold out) here.
They are so nice!

replacing the hard drive really really sucks, we had to do it 2 weeks ago in the DELL. I still havent finished reloading all of the stuff. :rolleyes:

if your looking for a Nissan club your welcome to join Northwestnissans.com its more of a western Canada thing but there are members from all over. I post on there occasionally. If it asks for a referral number just ask me and ill hook you up.

-Nick
Thanx Nick I`ll check it out when I get this dinosauer fixed. Hey feel free to put comments in my guest book. After that my Ride starts up and the doors open and you can go for a free ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts