Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year again, I'm putting the calendar together earlier. I need your pics very badly. :D j/k. Send your very good high resolution pics to one of the following emails.
[email protected]
[email protected]

However, I'd prefer if you could send pics to me on instant messenger...
AIM: AndrDwyn
MSN: [email protected]
I need at least 48 pics, and all pics should be HIGH RESOLUTION PICS ONLY. In terms of inches, pics should be at least 8" * 6". I am looking for ALL nissans, so if you know someone who has a nice car, by all means tell them to send their pics. I'd like it if I can get 2 pics from each person, as this will make selections easier. I have not decided on a price yet, as that will be decided after I print the first copy. So start sending pics ASAP, and lets get the ball rolling. :)

If you have any questions, email me, or catch me on AIM or MSN.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh? Did you just send pics...cuz its a bit late. :D

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Hey Andre... looking forward to sending you a pic, since you lost my last one! ;) LOL, just kidding man. I stuck you on my Buddy List. I need to get on the next calendar...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next calendar will be MUCH different from this one though. For the 2002 calendar I had one person's car per month...I'm gonna go back to that setup next time (2004). Also, it wont be a regular calendar format, since I want to make it as cost effective as possible. Therefore...I'm cutting it in half. I really dont want to do this, but I'm gonna play with the idea. Think of the reglar calendar...cars on top, dates on the bottom. I want to try putting the cars and dates on one sheet...I saw a calendar from European car I think, and thats how they did it. As I said, I'm gonna play around with it...chances are I wont do it, since I want a functional calendar too...but we'll see what develops.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah try and keep it functional Andre and Ill be getting at U about the calendar --the year is almost up and I def. need a new one for work....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts