Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I finally got the old lady to let me order an intake. But now I cant find one for my car. 93 1.6 se. DOes anyone have a link to a page with one?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK never mind. Found one.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK back to the search. DOuble checked and they are sending me a short ram. Any ideas people. Help me out here.

·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
I searched and read that you can go two routes for a true '93 1.6L CAI, find a Hotshot part made for our cars (good luck) or get a 93 SE-R or 95 1.6L CAI and 'slightly' mod it, and no I never got an answer as to what the 'slight' mod(s) is/are.

You could also just use the short ram and put a pipe between the MAF and intake to extend the intake into the fender--almost the same thing. I stuck with short ram because I have an auto and need that quicker pull.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im having a prob finding any cold air for the 1.6. No one makes them anymore. I just decided to get a header and try a second attempt at an ebay shifter. About the same price as the injen short ram. Just got done also taking a look at a home made cai site. Prob gonna go the route of extending the pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts