Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone with a CAI measure the length of the first pipe coming out of the intake manifold? I still don't want to get a real CAI since it floods in Charleston every time it rains, and it seems to be raining here every day. I just want to see how long the tubing is because I might replace my weapon R tube with a longer one like up behind the headlight since my battery is gone and I have the room.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Adam said:
Can someone with a CAI measure the length of the first pipe coming out of the intake manifold? I still don't want to get a real CAI since it floods in Charleston every time it rains, and it seems to be raining here every day. I just want to see how long the tubing is because I might replace my weapon R tube with a longer one like up behind the headlight since my battery is gone and I have the room.
The upper CAI pipe is the about the same as your weapon r... maybe a little shorter... not sure how this is going to help you...

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
Adam said:
Eh, nevermind then, I thought it might be a little longer since it goes towards the wheel well.
yeah but the upper pipe jsut repalces the peice between the maf and tb,
why not get a 90 degree rubber plumbing piece and mount the filter to it, this will place the filter away from the maf and in the place of battery......nothin better than home made mods
that way when u r at the track take off your headlight and u rolling hehehe

1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XtremE said:
yeah but the upper pipe jsut repalces the peice between the maf and tb,
why not get a 90 degree rubber plumbing piece and mount the filter to it, this will place the filter away from the maf and in the place of battery......nothin better than home made mods
that way when u r at the track take off your headlight and u rolling hehehe
That's kinda what I was thinking of, getting some sort of extention up there. From what I understood, a longer pipe will also help out with a little more torque too...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts