Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy has a 240sx with a ka24. If he were to get a cai, where would he mount it at. Do you put it where the air filter box is now after the air flow sensor? If you put it on before then, what do you do with the sensor. thank you!

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
240 said:
my buddy has a 240sx with a ka24. If he were to get a cai, where would he mount it at. Do you put it where the air filter box is now after the air flow sensor? If you put it on before then, what do you do with the sensor. thank you!
If you buy a CAI/Ram Air Intake/Pop Charger, etc. from a reputable company, it will come with instructions on how to install.

·
Registered
347 Posts
240 said:
Take OUT the Air box and lower Buffer chamber.
The CAI extension then goes thru the hole where the buffer chamber was and the last neck of the CAI will connect using 1 of the rubbers supplied.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
spec240sx said:
Take OUT the Air box and lower Buffer chamber.
The CAI extension then goes thru the hole where the buffer chamber was and the last neck of the CAI will connect using 1 of the rubbers supplied.
Yeah, always remember to use a rubber. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts