Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Heart Your Fake Wheels
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics of my new trunk. I'm not trying to advertise. I'm just happy it came in finally and i wanted to show it off! :thumbup:

Thanks for viewing. :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so howz the fitment ?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hope you can get better pix and i would really like to see every detail too.

·
I Heart Your Fake Wheels
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not a direct copy of yours, so let's get that fact straight. This trunk was molded from on oem trunk that was purchased directly from Nissan. The trunk weighs about 12 pounds and is made from two layers of Grade A carbon fiber.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
konfuzion3 said:
It's not a direct copy of yours, so let's get that fact straight. This trunk was molded from on oem trunk that was purchased directly from Nissan. The trunk weighs about 12 pounds and is made from two layers of Grade A carbon fiber.
get in installed i want to see them pxi :thumbup:

·
I Heart Your Fake Wheels
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Once again, IT IS NOT YOURS... No and's, if's, or but's about it. I was there when the call was made to Nissan and i was there to inspect it when Nissan delivered it to make sure that it wasn't for the Sentra, and I was there when the carbon fiber trunk was unloaded from the container last week.

I don't pay anything for my parts because I'm sponsored by GTP International. They use my car for a lot of R/D and for test fitting. The trunks retail for $549.

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
konfuzion3 said:
Once again, IT IS NOT YOURS... No and's, if's, or but's about it. I was there when the call was made to Nissan and i was there to inspect it when Nissan delivered it to make sure that it wasn't for the Sentra, and I was there when the carbon fiber trunk was unloaded from the container last week.

I don't pay anything for my parts because I'm sponsored by GTP International. They use my car for a lot of R/D and for test fitting. The trunks retail for $549.
I need a sponsor..... :thumbup:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
Thats pretty cool. I noticed a few differences so no worries. Does it have the full interior skeleton?
Being that they are from the same car they are going to look pretty similar. I bet you also used an OE hood when you made yours correct?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
IMO it would be better looking if the center piece was incorporated into the CF

damn i really want the CF trunk and spoiler...maybe i'll win the lotto soon

1 - 20 of 29 Posts