Nissan Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
c/f trunk oem

i m in but i have a few questions.. will this support an alumin... wing .. or any other wing..?or is it recommended not to put a wing on the c/f trunk lid.. i think the trunk mold looks great and im in.. for 200sxr lovers and c/f peps.. who wouldnt buy this.,.. and exactly how long will this take to receive ?.. i would just send all of the money so as soon as you receive c/f trunks you can send out..
my email address. is [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
c/f trunk oem

i m in but i have a few questions.. will this support an alumin... wing .. or any other wing..?or is it recommended not to put a wing on the c/f trunk lid.. i think the trunk mold looks great and im in.. for 200sxr lovers and c/f peps.. who wouldnt buy this.,.. and exactly how long will this take to receive ?.. i would just send all of the money so as soon as you receive c/f trunks you can send out..
i need address to ship money to and how much and who. where and when..??

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
JIMMYSX9 said:
i need address to ship money to and how much and who. where and when..??
Most people dont run with wings for fear of cracking and spliting in the C/F finish because of the great down force they create. I think that id you were care full and made an internal base on the inside of the trunk out of aluminum it would dissapate the downforce and lessin the risk of stress cracks. I plan on running My drift spoiler with the trunk. Any ways I am taking the full amount up front for the first 5 and those are expected to be finished and recieved to the first ones who made the payment in the middle of march. email me [email protected] and let me know what you would like to do. Thanks!!!

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
i would deff. be in but im still skeptical about it once somone gets theres and has pics of it on or something i would damn sure be in support it would be bad ass so ill keep in touch

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
Nuskool said:
i would deff. be in but im still skeptical about it once somone gets theres and has pics of it on or something i would damn sure be in support it would be bad ass so ill keep in touch

have the money ready, cause IIRC, his work is damn good

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok i have one question.I notice u didnt have the center peice of the trunk.Will that be cf also.The peice that goes form left inner to right inner lights.Please email me with paypall address again ill send money today.had some funds problems but its all good now [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
c/f trunk

i love the idea and im in .. for sure.. but i have an idea im sure yall have thought of this.. have yall thought of carbon fiber mirrors... man for all of us i think you would be happy to help us in the mirrors... adn what bout the gas tank idea do you still have those for sale if you do im interested in it..

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I am closing out the group buy. I have five who are prepaying the full 500$ to force this into production. and I am picking up the rest of the cost's....... These will be availible at the end of march for those of you who missed out. The ones who prepaid will have theirs soon!!! Thanks for the ongoing support, Mike

41 - 50 of 50 Posts