Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Stop hijacking this thred please....

Like I said some one step up and make the same GB for the sentra(They will get some sort of hook up!)....

If there is enough interest I will do it.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
BTW, it would be cool if you had a line of c/f spoilers to go with them ;)

Although, I'm thinking if I did get the lid, I would prolly paint it (or do a cool paint scheme with some c/f showing). I'm in it for the weight reduction.

thats what i want...a CF spoiler...cause i cant afford that $500 plus shipping one right now

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
were those taken with a camera phone? haha

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
NotAnotherHonda said:
were those taken with a camera phone? haha

No shitty old canon.... I didnt think I shook that bad but I guese so... I should of had a cig and valium before I took those... LOL I did it so people would believe me that after over a year these are acctually going to be made..

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
about how long does it take to make the mold and do it all because putting money down and having to wait sucks people want stuff in a box shipped as soon as they pay i kow i do and i would damn sure be interested but curious as to the time frame

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Nuskool said:
about how long does it take to make the mold and do it all because putting money down and having to wait sucks people want stuff in a box shipped as soon as they pay i kow i do and i would damn sure be interested but curious as to the time frame
4 weeks is my normal turn around time. I have stuff made as it is paid for and I have the mold and 3 trunks that will be ready and spoken for Buy the middle of next month.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
shipping would be about $150 wouldnt it? :( to florida?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
wait...so we would have to use our stock center peice??

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
that's cool, I think C/F would look good with a color matched bar in it.

i dunno..it might match the oem wing though..

21 - 40 of 50 Posts