Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty, Since things are moving along nicely I am working out the intial group buy to get these produced.

C/F is going to be no more than 500$ shipped.

Fiberglass is going to be 375$ shipped.

I need 15 people who what this to happen to email [email protected] with half down to fund the molding and their pieces. Once the molds are complete Then the first one who deposited the downpayment will recieve a conframation Email from me with a request for the remainder of the money and it will be shipped to them. (And So On!)

Like I said this Is for an OEM Fitment Trunk for the B14 200Sx. It will have 1/4 skeleton in inside with a glossy C/F weive finish or the optional Fiberglass in a black gel coat. All of the Mounting points for the latch and trunk lifts will be reinforced.

Thanks for the support!
Mike Roberts
www.syndicatekustomz.com

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
DAMMMNNNNNNN....you dont have any pics of your work, huh

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
hell yea...but damn..i have the oem spoiler, and want to kkeep it...goofy huh?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NotAnotherHonda said:
hell yea...but damn..i have the oem spoiler, and want to kkeep it...goofy huh?
Not really, Most drill their own holes and use ruber gromets on the insde with large washers to disapate the down force to help keep them from damageing the peice.

·
WHOOT!
1,286 Posts
wow mike. way to support the nissan market!!! :thumbup:
i suspect i'll see you at the nw nissan bbq mar 20th right?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
Not really, Most drill their own holes and use ruber gromets on the insde with large washers to disapate the down force to help keep them from damageing the peice.

nah..what i was sayin was...wouldnt it be goofy to have a stock wing and a CF trunk? ide have to go buy a CF wing to match...and i HATE wings...and i dont like the non-spolier'ed 200sx... i had it without one for a year, and it looks sooo much better with it...so i am stuck here...

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
nah..what i was sayin was...wouldnt it be goofy to have a stock wing and a CF trunk? ide have to go buy a CF wing to match...and i HATE wings...and i dont like the non-spolier'ed 200sx... i had it without one for a year, and it looks sooo much better with it...so i am stuck here...
Paint the lid to match the body and the spoiler.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
paint over caron fiber? shhiiiiiiiit...im not doin it for the weight savings, although that is a benefit

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
then paint the spoiler grey.
yikes...i guess ide either have to lose the spoiler or get a CF wing...a really low one...if i was to buy the trunklid

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
samo said:
Or, get Mike's CF drift-style wing :D .
where can i see what it looks like

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh...that would look soooooooooo sick.....but this damn turbo has put me way in the hole...:(:(:(:(:(

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,326 Posts
the trunk will prolly look like this, right?

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No it wont look like that... it is an OEM fit which means it requires the reverse light and center panel.....

Right now I am doing it for 200 simply because most of the people who will pay for it are the SR guys who want to lighten up the car and have wanted this for ever and a day... Plus the 200 is more performance orientd and it will pay for it self...

If some one with a sentra can work the same deal I will buy the trunk and make that happen as well. But I know for a fact that most sentra owners will bitch about the price!!! If their are enough out there who what it sure i am down.

But since I have had the 200 trunk for over a year with hope of this happening, Now I can make it happen...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts