Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
wecome to the wonderful world of rotorys. checking the oil every other fill up getting the engine replaced with 3900 on the odometer. Also do not drive in snow with those tires. here is mine

·
Registered
34 Posts
twisted200ser said:
wecome to the wonderful world of rotorys. checking the oil every other fill up getting the engine replaced with 3900 on the odometer. Also do not drive in snow with those tires.
thats funny about replacing the engine lol. rotaries are ticking time bombs (jk
). the car is hot, love the factory body kit. bright ass color though, get a cf hood STAT.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
the yellow car looks lower than the grey :confused:

im not a giant fan of the RX8, i like the RX7 better. but its your car. :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
i def. agree with pete, i love the rx7

but i gotta say, the rx8 is stunning

just don't pling it out, like i've seen other people do it

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
My Dad has one in Red with every option. They're nice cars. Also considering they make peak power at 8000 RPM and redline at 9, it has a wicked tune to it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
cruisnhard said:
those rx8's only have about 160 hp. i thought that to be kinda weak for that car considering the rx7.
238hp to be exact. that pic is 3 hours after mine left the dealer had to put the 9teens on it. it is now lowered with tein springs. we were looking into the mazdaspeed body kit for it, looks real hot. That lip kit was our second choice.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i dunno about the new rx-8's, but good luck on the new project!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
twisted200ser said:
238hp to be exact. that pic is 3 hours after mine left the dealer had to put the 9teens on it. it is now lowered with tein springs. we were looking into the mazdaspeed body kit for it, looks real hot. That lip kit was our second choice.

Its 238 from the factory, but to the wheels it makes around 170-180hp. Idk why its such drop from 238 but thats what mazda says. Its a fun car though, i love it when i drive by some hot ladies and they wave at me :p

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
xdrian said:
Its 238 from the factory, but to the wheels it makes around 170-180hp. Idk why its such drop from 238 but thats what mazda says. Its a fun car though, i love it when i drive by some hot ladies and they wave at me :p
Time to change your sig and your profile....lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts