Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Ratwayne said:
Seriously, I love my Altima (it`s my fourth) I may go into a Max to escape from ED. :D
I think we proved there is NO escape.:D :D
But you should get a Max and we'll stage something. That would be fun.;) And inexpensive.:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I had an altima with the bose and an altima without the bose. go with the stock system is sounds almost as good. the only thing I miss about the bose system is the 6 disc changer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey guys... thanks for the the feedback. ok, I ot may Alti last night :D It's a velvet biege 2002 5-speed with Leather, Sunroof, spoiler and the bose system. Man, it's awesome. I think i looks a whole lot better with the spoiler. I don't think i'm going to be modding it up much. it doesn't need to be! :D Only thing i might upgrade are just lights and replacing the stock front tweeters and speakers with my diamond Audios.

-Jim

· Registered
1,165 Posts
kurizma said:
Hey guys... thanks for the the feedback. ok, I ot may Alti last night :D It's a velvet biege 2002 5-speed with Leather, Sunroof, spoiler and the bose system. Man, it's awesome. I think i looks a whole lot better with the spoiler. I don't think i'm going to be modding it up much. it doesn't need to be! :D Only thing i might upgrade are just lights and replacing the stock front tweeters and speakers with my diamond Audios.

-Jim
Congrats, and have fun!

· Registered
856 Posts
kurizma said:

-Jim
Congrats to you kurizma, I haven`t seen that colour here. It is rare.........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Nissan 3.5 Altima SE

I love my car, i have tinted the windows @ 35%, added a K&N air filter, i have also added a bra/nose cover. I am contemplating adding the side skirts as well. I have some feedback to aftermarket parts, you can go to the following link: Nissan Performance Magazine Here they have built a project car, and also have a place in Oceanside, California which sells some parts. I am particularly interested in the intake and exhaust they are offering. At present I am checking to see if this will void any or all of the manufacturers warranty, prior to installing any performance parts. I have heard that NISMO will be offering performance parts with warranties from the manufacturer, however Altima was not one of the cars listed for upgrades. When i recieve more information on the warranty issue i will post it. Thank you.......Rocke.........

· El Chingon
7,610 Posts
Hey bro, welcome to the forum. If you read some more posts, you'll see that your doubts/questions will be answered (intake/exhaust voiding warranties) and that most of the info you gave us, although very helpful, has been discussed in detail. :)

· Registered
2 Posts
Bose

wild willy said:
Bose is ranked the second best stereo for cars 30K and under By Edmunds
HI:

I have a 3.5se with leather and the speaker covers in the back have NTS on them, initials.

Is this a bose system or are there several audio systems in the 3.5 with leather?

I have a single cd player no six changer.

Thanks

· Whoa...
8,595 Posts
justdog said:
HI:

I have a 3.5se with leather and the speaker covers in the back have NTS on them, initials.

Is this a bose system or are there several audio systems in the 3.5 with leather?

I have a single cd player no six changer.

Thanks
thats not the bose system... bose says bose on the rear speakers and the radio itself...

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.