Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
424 Posts
kurizma said:
Hey everyone. This is my first time here. I'm looking to buy a new altima 3.5 this weekend. I just wanted to know how everyone feels about their car and what are the performance upgrades available. Also, anything that anyone doesn't like about it? is the Bose Stereo system worth the extra $? The car that i looked at had just the Sport Package. Any opinions? Thanks in advance

-Jim
Skip the spoiler. Save the $399, get one off Ebay from spoilerDepot (mine was $150+ship) and install yourself. Leaves more money for mods.

· Registered
424 Posts
Re: Re: Re: buying new Altima

Waddy said:
I don't think you can skip the spoiler anymore if you get one of the "Sport" packages, cuz the spoiler is included all the sport packages for th 03, so every car on the lot with a sport package would have a spoiler. But I guess if he orders it from the factory he could skip anything he wants.
True, just skip the "sport" packages. I got my '03 with the leather, not the leather sport pkg. Just in case you need to narrow the $$$ a bit. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.