Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been looking to buy a spacious and reliable SUV. I am on a limited budget. I have shortlisted a 2014 and 2015 pathfinder V6 model.. 2014 model has around 120000 km on it and 2015 has around 140000 KM on it. I am upgrading from a sedan and have never used a SUV before. Primary concern is how relibale is the car (usual complaints any) Fuel economy is also a concern. what are the main things I should check before If I buy one of these models

All advises are welcome. Thankyou all in advance.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,769 Posts
If you want reliable, you don't want a 2013+ Pathfinder. They've had a number of issues and have consistently ranked near the bottom of Consumer Reports rankings for their class. If you need something that big, a 2011-2012 Pathfinder or a Toyota Highlander would be a much better choice. The Nissan Murano isn't half bad, albeit a little smaller. If you can make do with a little smaller, then the Subaru Forester, Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4 are all good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2012 and lower Pathfinder is the way to go. If you need larger look into the Armada. Both are great vehicles and with some patience you can find a good one for a good price. Have it checked out by a reputable mechanic before purchase not after. You wouldn't believe the folks that buy a car as is and then take it to their mechanic only to find out they bought a piece of crap. And then they bitch about it...
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts