Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
I'd snap it up if I were you. Sounds like you've identified most of the problems and you know where on this site to get the info you need to fix these. I'd buy it, drain/replace fluids, filters, inspect rubber hoses, belts, look at the tires for uneven wear and just give it a good once over. It sounds like many of the items you listed are "fix it when you get time" type problems and do not affect the road-worthiness of this car.

One thing you may want to do, given the oil change history of this car, is remove the valve cover and look at the valvetrain to see how gunked up things are. That should give you a feel for the overall "health" of the oil passages throughout the engine. Remember to use all new gaskets when putting the valve cover back on.

· Registered
114 Posts
Well, for things like the corner lights and grille and whatnot, if you're patient they appear in the classifieds section of this forum fairly often for very good prices. Or there's also your local junkyard. I've saved a couple hundred dollars pulling parts off the 8-10 b13's in the junkyard near me. Other than those, mossy performance is pretty good for new oem and aftermarket items for this car.

Why is it no one ever offers to sell me their (working) car for $350?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.