Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
i would say for $350 you cant go wrong. and even with the engines history its still worth the cash. i would buy it just because of the tranny. i have the sentra with the same engine but an auto and a tranny swap would cost about $500+all the time it would take me. so get the car, and if need be swap in a new GA, they are quite cheap. or swap in an SR20 later down the road. but for the time being it is an extrmly reliable car.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
-junk yards

-the classifieds on www.sr20forum.com

-greg v at mossy nissan (pm "gregV)

-classifieds here.

look for any and all b14 part outs, you can buy the stuff you need super cheap.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
oh! ebay! ebay is great for headlights and things, i was just on ebay. search "sentra headlight" and they have many b14 stock headlights and clear corners <stock style but a clear reflector instead of orange) or you can order crystal clear lights from our guy liu, http://www.liuspeedtuning.com/

· Banned
6,855 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
DCR said:
Yes...very newly married. This is simply the beginning of my "taming".
dont give in! my mom made my dad get rid of awsome stuff like a giant wall rug of "dogs playing poker" now im minus one giant wall rug for my app. :(

· Banned
6,855 Posts
if you have a good car now, just buy the 200 and rip it open, dick around with it on the week end and by the time your lease is up it should be running like a clock. the body its self is worth at least $350, then if you just put a fresh/rebuilt engine in it you should be set for quite awile. and out of many of the beater ass ecno boxes i think the sentra/200sx has a good looking interior, its a nice deep charchol color instead of that awful milky grey.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
DCR said:
Hmm..maybe. I am sure not too excited about that oil leak news. The last thing I need is to be screwing with it constantly.
ehh, not constantly...........just when you get board...........its $350 lol. yea its still a bit of change, ever have those eurges just to do something really stupid? ever wanted to rally? i would buy it just to F around in if you didnt feel like fixing it. or if its icy and you dont want to risk wrecking your good car........its a beater, now beat the hell outa it :thumbup:

i understand what your saying, and i wouldnt buy it as a daily driver either, but it will save you from some accidents on your good car, and they are quit good in the snow, just get a set of snow tires for the front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.