Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to this board and car. I'm planning to purchase an 03 or 04 Altima and want to know some of your feedbacks.

Is the car a good daily driver?
Are there any engine/other problems?
How does the car do on the tracks?

please help me by answering these questions and your pleased to put any other comments that i need to know about the Altima

Thanks, John

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
The car is a great daily driver. I've had my car for over 2 years and I still love to drive it everyday, to and from work and on the weekends. It's very comfortable on long drives.

There's a list of known problems, known as TSB's (Technical Service Bulletins) stickied on the top of the 2002+ Altima forum. Lucky for me, I haven't had a problem with mine yet.

As far as driving on the track, you can find this information by doing a search since this topic has been discussed before. You will find 1/4 mile times, 0-60 times, etc.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
My '03 has made a real nice daily driver for both the wife and myself. It's got about 60k on it and it's so far so good. Very comfortable car with a lot of space if you ride passengers in the back. It's a great combo of performance and luxury in my opinion. The list of kills this car has is pretty long, including a 99 or 00 Mustang GT. You should be happy with yours if you get one you like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information it really makes me want to pick one up now
Any more that i need to know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts