Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the Extend-a-Fender and had them painted to match the body.

No trimming was needed (have the fender toolbox).

Somewhat time-consuming to apply the rubber gasket.

Had to remove the passenger fender mount bolt (lower front side of rear wheel well) to insert the clip behind the fender lip - poor placement on Bushwacker's part).

If I were to do it again I would remove the fender mount bolts and drill a corresponding hole in the flare then re-insert the bolt over the flare so there isn't a "lump" behind the flare where the head of the bolt sits. It wouldn't have been that much extra work.

Other than that they look great and didn't even have to remove the wheels (you will need an offset Phillips screwdriver).

Definitely recommend them.

Would have posted pics but I guess I have to have a paying account for that!!

StompS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fender pictures

StompS said:
Bought the Extend-a-Fender and had them painted to match the body.

No trimming was needed (have the fender toolbox).

Somewhat time-consuming to apply the rubber gasket.

Had to remove the passenger fender mount bolt (lower front side of rear wheel well) to insert the clip behind the fender lip - poor placement on Bushwacker's part).

If I were to do it again I would remove the fender mount bolts and drill a corresponding hole in the flare then re-insert the bolt over the flare so there isn't a "lump" behind the flare where the head of the bolt sits. It wouldn't have been that much extra work.

Other than that they look great and didn't even have to remove the wheels (you will need an offset Phillips screwdriver).

Definitely recommend them.

Would have posted pics but I guess I have to have a paying account for that!!

StompS
Hi!!
I am looking for that
can you send me pictures to my email address?
I want to know how does it looks
mi email: [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts