Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Names Ric and in My Profile You will see Some things about Me that will fill You in as to what I am talking about.
I am Tricking Out "baby" the 92 Sentra XE 4DR.
I pulled the car cover off Her after about a year of Sitting Up in the Yard. she did not crank. this upset Me but was not suprising. So My First Instinct was to check the Battery...sure Enough...dead as a Kia that was told it was going to the JGTC. So I went to the parts store and Picked Up a new Optima battery and some Bosch Tripple plat plugs and Nology wires. after installation which was simple. the car Roared to Life (okay okay "Roared" might be a bad Term at this point in Time.) anyway, it cranked. very readily I may add.
but as I looked around Me. My Interior was very plain. and the wheel was tacky. I decided to go to **************.com and stock up on goodies.
a Grant Challenger wheel (Hub installation kit is needed for this wheel)
A pair of Sparco EVO's w/brackets(this particular set is Black)
And Sparco "H" Style Shoulder Harness (keep In mind not all styles of Harnesses are street legal.) I will tell You now with limmeted space I had some hard work ahead of Me. next to that I had to do some Minor Drilling. However it was a good day. that was about all I could afford. so i will give You the Damage.

1 Optima Battery $103.99
set of 4 Bosch tripple plat Plugs $45.00
Set of Nology Spark Plug WIres $133.00
2 Sparco SVO Seats $1,042
2 Sparco H style harnesses $122.0
Grant WHeel collectors ed $ 253.00
hub $15.00
total: $1846.00
Well that is all this time. Hope this gave some of You Ideas. and Hope You have as Much fun doing this as I do.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Using a racing harness on a car without a roll cage is dangerous. If your car rolls over, the harness will hold you in place, and the roof can crush you. A standard seat belt allows your body to slide out of the way.

Lew

·
Registered
851 Posts
and change the plugs to NGK OEM replacements

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RBI*04 said:
and change the plugs to NGK OEM replacements
AH the car already had a cage that I forgot to Mention. I had Looked for NGKs but Bosch is all they had High end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Johnny-wonk said:
:showpics:

So you have a 4 Door sentra with a roll cage in it?
Roll cage was Mounted a year ago when I first started working On it.
Holes Where cut Into the dash and the cage runs from the back of both front seats forward almost to the body brace Under the dash. this cage effectively takes Out use of most of the back seat unless You are a very small person.
a word to anyone attempting body cutting or modifying of this car should know that Acetylene torches DO NOT WORK WELL due to the thin metal used. plasma is the only safe choice In My Opinion FOr Cutting.

as to the seat brackets. sparco makes seat brakest pre-fit to their seats.
and they do happen to drop relitivly easy into the car. as to pics Id Be glad to get You some as Soon as You Buy Me a camra. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts