DE3175

Trunk light

Instrument panel/cluster
158 or 70

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
158's or 168's have only 3 watts.....
194's in the other hand have 5 watts.....
but same construction, and fit.........
i use them on my license plate lights, instrument cluster, and trunk, hyper whites though.......polarg......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine are 194s also because I used some extra blue ones that I used for my instrument gauge. I didn't think there was any difference. I had mine on for years and no wiring melt downs from 2 extra watts just yet...

R

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know where can I find the part numbers for these for the b15 and it's trims? Thx in advance.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i'm usings the 194's in my city lights.. pretty bright for a little bulb, mine are sylvania

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
well when the led's were added, did you hook them up in parallel, because i think that whenever you add a parallel circuit, you increase the amperage, thus creating more heat and burning stuff, otherwise if you just replace the bulb or hook up in series, it won't be as bad..........

·
Registered
85 Posts
What is the size of the HVAC bulb?

One of mine is blown and no shops around here seems to know what size it is... FSM doesn't state it and the owners manual seems to have skipped it too. Even the Nissan parts guy didn't know, but he did offer me a $30 harness with the bulbs in them. $30 to replace a bulb, hmmm... I passed.

TeknoKid wired up 194 bulbs, has anyone else done that?
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=32562&highlight=HVAC

I know it's a very small wedge bulb, but that's about all I know.
And also is there an LED bulb that would work there? Pre-assembled or home-made is fine with me.

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
PROJECTOR/HALOs headlamp
H1
H3

Ickys SE-R said:
The part# are;

headlamp

Parking light

Fron turn signal

Rear turn signal

Tail and Stop light

The light in the wing

License plate

Back up light

Dome
DE3175

Trunk light

Instrument panel/cluster
158 or 70

·
Registered
85 Posts
FatBoy4 said:
What bulbs go in the button for your hazards and your defrosh?
I'm not sure but I don't think the B14 Hazard Button has a light in it, if it does then mine never worked. hahaha

As for the Defrost Button, my wild guess would be the same as the HVAC lights... Tekno told me it's 74, and neither of us can find a replacement bulb for that size.

But if you are desperate, the light for the Driver Side Auto Window Down switch is the same size... If you don't care if it works or not, just take the bulb from there. (Please don't ask me how, I broke that one trying to take it out. lol)

·
Registered
85 Posts
These are from my 95 Owner's Manual:

Item : Wattage(W) : Bulb No.

Headlights (Type A) : 65/45 : 9004
Front combination light (front turn signal) : 27/8 : 1157NA

Rear combination light
Turn signal : 27 : 1156
Stop/Tail : 27/8 : 1157
Back-up (Sentra) : 13 : 912
Back-up (200SX) : 13 : 1156

License plate light : 5 : 168

High-mounted stop light : 13 : 912

Trunk lid-mounted stop light : 13 : 912

Front fog lamp : 35 : H3(Special)

Interior light : 8 : (blank)

Trunk light : 3.4 : 158

Here is what isn't in the manual:

Gauge cluster (speedo-tach-etc) : ? : 194
HVAC : ? : 74
Driver auto window down : ? : 74

The only bulb that I don't know is the "rear defrost".
If there is a "hazard" button light, mines not working and I need that... Also the low fuel light, I see something there but it never lights up.

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
Well i found some LED 74. on ebay

freezing_frost said:
I'm not sure but I don't think the B14 Hazard Button has a light in it, if it does then mine never worked. hahaha

As for the Defrost Button, my wild guess would be the same as the HVAC lights... Tekno told me it's 74, and neither of us can find a replacement bulb for that size.

But if you are desperate, the light for the Driver Side Auto Window Down switch is the same size... If you don't care if it works or not, just take the bulb from there. (Please don't ask me how, I broke that one trying to take it out. lol)

·
Registered
85 Posts
FatBoy4 said:
Well i found some LED 74. on ebay
Are you talking about these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33713&item=2463505607
For the HVAC, looking at it... If it's not an inverted LED, I don't think it will dispurse the light evenly through the face.
Tekno said it didn't work well when he tried it, but you'll have to ask him for more info on that cause I didn't try it. (I don't know which type of LED he tried.)

It is possible to use a 194 bulb... So when I get the LEDs for my guages, I'm going to get a few extra for my HVAC cause using the standard 194 bulbs makes too much heat in the HVAC and the LED emits less heat.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33713&item=2464617706

1 - 20 of 40 Posts