Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you go to my site www.geocities.com/yankeesfan728/mysentra.html, there is a picture on there of my headlights. I dont like the way my corner lights are like greenish. They are APC hyper whites. You know the ones that look blue during the day and are white when you turn them on. Yeah A Piece of Crap(APC), does anyone know of or use turn signal bulbs that would look kind of white with a hint of blue kind of like my headlights.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I use Polarg hyperwhites myself. They come out bright white with a touch of blue. White enough that I've never been hassled about them and I live in a small town with bored cops.

Here's what they look like at night:

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
I use piaa hyperwhite and they aren't as bright as my headlights but they are when my blinker is on. They cost me about $14.00 at autobarn. But if anyone knows about a brighter parking light let me know too

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i have the Matrix Motorsports bulbs. they are blue in the day and white during the night when it is on.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
corner bulbs.....

there are 2 kinds of polarg's you can get, the blue one, but hyperwhite, when on, and the other one that comes in a fancier package, it has a mirror tint like finish so it doesn't reflect blue as bad as other bulbs, but a little bit more expensive, hopefully though, that any performance shop should carry them, polarg bl hybrid g-35 hyper whites, hope you find some..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts