Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
200SX SE-R
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sunvisors are broken due to the small little piece that they go into in the roof of the car. I cannot seem to find anywhere that will tell me what the part number is so I can go get them from nissan. Anyone got any idea where to search for this information? Thank you in advance for the information!

·
200SX SE-R
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The clip that the sun visor plugs into, the part that is screwed into the roof.

·
Destroyer of Engines
561 Posts
nissan doesn't sell that as a separate part, they'll try and sell you the whole visor.

·
200SX SE-R
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sucks... you know how much the whole visor is by chance??

·
Registered
505 Posts
You'll get screwed on these parts. Especially since it's a common issue. They got for $90 on ebay used!!! You're better off finding them in the local yard.

Jason

·
200SX SE-R
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You dont even know how many times i have gone to the local junk yards looking for parts for my car. I have only seen one at one of them. And of course the visors were long gone...

·
Registered
505 Posts
You dont even know how many times i have gone to the local junk yards looking for parts for my car. I have only seen one at one of them. And of course the visors were long gone...
Yeah same here. Keep in mind the 200sx fits the same. There are tons on ebay. good Luck!

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
just ordered one at courtesy, $101 retail $72 Internet or DNE price in the store.
I now have a spare swivel end piece, grey. I think this is what you needed as the clip that the visor end fits into is a nissan piece. Send me a PM and link to a photo.

·
Registered
505 Posts
just ordered one at courtesy, $101 retail $72 Internet or DNE price in the store.
I now have a spare swivel end piece, grey. I think this is what you needed as the clip that the visor end fits into is a nissan piece. Send me a PM and link to a photo.
What a rip! There is no way it cost that much to make. Anyway, mines been broke and looks like crap too. Perhaps I need to do the same thing. The $101 was for the pair right?

Jason

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
no, $101 retail for one, $72 for one !!!! Discount from courtesy
Since they all seem to crap out i don't see any sense in buying a used one that wont hold up that long.

·
Registered
20 Posts
no, $101 retail for one, $72 for one !!!! Discount from courtesy
Since they all seem to crap out i don't see any sense in buying a used one that wont hold up that long.
Mine are crappy, too. Do you recall the part numbers for the visors? I didn't see them on Courtesy's site.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
have them on my order for grey. will post later or tomorrow

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
ok here are the sun visor part numbers in Grey
96401-4B000 passenger side, this is light Grey not charcoal, no mirror
96400-4B000 driver side, on order
72.04 ea from courtesy, retail 101.06

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Well the other visor arrived and it has a Mirror so thats the passenger side !!!
Corrected part numbers
96401-4B000 this is light Grey not charcoal, no mirror, Driver side
96400-4B000 Has Mirror, Passenger side

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well the other visor arrived and it has a Mirror so thats the passenger side !!!
Corrected part numbers
96401-4B000 this is light Grey not charcoal, no mirror, Driver side
96400-4B000 Has Mirror, Passenger side
what is the website to order this?

Jason

1 - 20 of 30 Posts