Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· 200SX SE-R
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sunvisors are broken due to the small little piece that they go into in the roof of the car. I cannot seem to find anywhere that will tell me what the part number is so I can go get them from nissan. Anyone got any idea where to search for this information? Thank you in advance for the information!

· 200SX SE-R
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The clip that the sun visor plugs into, the part that is screwed into the roof.

· 200SX SE-R
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that sucks... you know how much the whole visor is by chance??

· 200SX SE-R
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You dont even know how many times i have gone to the local junk yards looking for parts for my car. I have only seen one at one of them. And of course the visors were long gone...

· Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,298 Posts
just ordered one at courtesy, $101 retail $72 Internet or DNE price in the store.
I now have a spare swivel end piece, grey. I think this is what you needed as the clip that the visor end fits into is a nissan piece. Send me a PM and link to a photo.

· Registered
505 Posts
just ordered one at courtesy, $101 retail $72 Internet or DNE price in the store.
I now have a spare swivel end piece, grey. I think this is what you needed as the clip that the visor end fits into is a nissan piece. Send me a PM and link to a photo.
What a rip! There is no way it cost that much to make. Anyway, mines been broke and looks like crap too. Perhaps I need to do the same thing. The $101 was for the pair right?

Jason

· Registered
4,298 Posts
no, $101 retail for one, $72 for one !!!! Discount from courtesy
Since they all seem to crap out i don't see any sense in buying a used one that wont hold up that long.

· Registered
4,298 Posts
have them on my order for grey. will post later or tomorrow

· Registered
4,298 Posts
ok here are the sun visor part numbers in Grey
96401-4B000 passenger side, this is light Grey not charcoal, no mirror
96400-4B000 driver side, on order
72.04 ea from courtesy, retail 101.06

· Registered
4,298 Posts
Well the other visor arrived and it has a Mirror so thats the passenger side !!!
Corrected part numbers
96401-4B000 this is light Grey not charcoal, no mirror, Driver side
96400-4B000 Has Mirror, Passenger side

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.