Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya - hopin for some help from some more knowledgable folks here:

i'm pretty sure i've got the b13 chassis - (1993 nissan sentra) - was in a slight traffic accident recently and had a bit of damage done to the front passenger-side bumper and light - (not the headlight, but the signal light in front) -

1) i'm looking for the 'official' name of that light

2) i'm wondering (if you can tell from the photos) how easy/hard this will be to replace - (i.e. - will the body damage cause me problems in replacing the light?)

my last car (a 95 dodge neon) had a similar accident and i was able to replace the drivers-side rear taillight assembly with no problem. i'm hoping to do this with the sentra as well. i don't, however, have a manual handy, and was hoping i could get the above questions answer as well as any advice you guys may have -

thanks in advance,

jenn

·
Registered
291 Posts
koneko said:
aw come on... noone can help me out?

jenn
well I know for a fact that you can get the fender brand new for like 55 bucks, the lights (not sure of the name) are easy to find on most Nissan parts pages and run around 40..... They are very very simple to change and so is the fender...

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey

Im confused u mean the corner lamp or the light bulb?
i know that the bulb is a 1157 the corner lamp i guess you would call it corner lamp, not to sure if you find out post it im intrested in this subject.

·
Registered
851 Posts
it should bolt in. i cant say that itll line up even relateively close to stock....but it should fit in there still.

·
Registered
81 Posts
U can get a good used fender for like, $30 around here. $5 to $10 for the light.

Easy to swap out man. Real easy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's the right corner light and it attaches to the top of the headlight instead of the fender, so it'll still work fine. I actually a very similiar looking right front corner and have had no problems for the last 3 years, it passes safety inspection every time. I bent the fender back out a little, but that's it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts