Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade from factory brake systems pads and rotors, on 2007 altima SE. which brake system to upgrade too also want more horse power from 270 horses on 3.5 eng.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changed the pads on the front about to do the back. Just doesn't feel right to me. I wan t more stopping power from the vehicle. plus I want to increase the horse power of the car from 270 hp.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Changed the pads on the front about to do the back. Just doesn't feel right to me. I wan t more stopping power from the vehicle. plus I want to increase the horse power of the car from 270 hp.
If you have a cvt you can get more stopping power from the engine braking system. It can be adjusted to provide more or less engine braking when you release the throttle. It has to be done with the Nissan consult 3 scan tool but it is a simple adjustment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have a cvt you can get more stopping power from the engine braking system. It can be adjusted to provide more or less engine braking when you release the throttle. It has to be done with the Nissan consult 3 scan tool but it is a simple adjustment.
I'm new to the CVT. I just bought an 08 with the 3.5. I noticed the engine braking when going down hill. How can this be adjusted?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The stock breaks are cheap. I would suggest getting the stillen setup for OEM replacements, or you can also get any setup for the 3rd gens or the 03-04 g35/350Z and they are the same fit (non-brembo). I put down 265whp on my 6spd, and the stock brakes had too much fade to it. the Stillen Replacements were worth the money....BTW, Stillen's brakes are really Brake-Pros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts