Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My first post! Just curious - I'm starting to get a little vibration in the brake pedal - sort of a bumpiness. Does it make sense that I need some sort of brake work around 60K miles? Thanks.

2003 Pathfinder SE
60K Miles
Mostly city driving
Milwaukee, WI

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hey everyone. My first post! Just curious - I'm starting to get a little vibration in the brake pedal - sort of a bumpiness. Does it make sense that I need some sort of brake work around 60K miles? Thanks.

2003 Pathfinder SE
60K Miles
Mostly city driving
Milwaukee, WI
Yeah, that's a possibility that the brake disc's and or drums may need to placed on a lathe and smoothened.

I get the same feeling when I step on the brakes but later realized it was actually the condition of the street I was on. It went away when I turned onto another street.

·
Registered
32 Posts
with mostly city driving having to replace brakes at 60000 would not be unrealistic. my last car didn't need pads until 110000 miles because it was 80% highway driving.

have a nice day
hwystar1

·
Registered
1 Posts

2003 Pathfinder SE
60K Miles
Mostly city driving
Milwaukee, WI
Just replaced the pads and rotors on my 06 at 60K miles. Had a slight vibration coming from a front rotor. Put in drilled and slotted rotors and EBC 6000 pads. Works great for towing.

·
3,553 Posts
It depends on how you drive...if you always make slow smooth stops the brakes last a lot longer. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts