Nissan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i did the brake kit service on my titan a few months back it worked great no more steering wheel judder. and i got the letter a month later i did the service. they replaced front rotors and pads and resurfaced my rear rotors with new pads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you are right....

titan_213 said:
Just to let you all know there is no recall/ campaign for the brakes. There is a warranty extension for 3 yrs, 36k miles, and it is only for brake judder issues.
yes there is not recall for brake problems...i just took my titan 2004 back from dealer because :confused: they don't want to fix the brake rotors and calipers under warranty (my titan has less than 30,000 miles) saying the brake pads was overused causing calipers stuck to the rotor overheat it and breaking calipers seals and leaking...but you know what?just happened on one side of the front(right)....and it happened when i was driving over 65 miles/hour i tried to brake but the truck pulled me to the left when i try to brake....it was raining hard....so i took the truck to the dealer and they try to charge me $1340 to fix it because....they say it was caused by bad maintenance of my vehicle...i just bought it three month ago...:confused: they said i was driving with this brake problem for a while....this i wasn't true because i took the truck right away to them...but the mechanic or technician said i was my fault...at last i took my truck back home with no brakes and looking for somebody to fix my truck...i hate nissan....they said also there is no recalls for my truck?????just one for a computer problem???no warranty to trust it all???????

21 - 26 of 26 Posts