Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the biggest rotors and calipers are that can fit under stock 200SX SE-R rims without grinding, etc? Would those be the AD22's?

·
Registered
351 Posts
dono200sx said:
Does anyone know what the biggest rotors and calipers are that can fit under stock 200SX SE-R rims without grinding, etc? Would those be the AD22's?
AD22VFs fit under 99% of 15" and only under NX2k 14" rims. All other big brake kits would probably require 16" atleast.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is what I thought. I don't want to get rims any bigger than 15". Do they make four piston calipers for the AD22's?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Actually a correction. Fastbrakes.com came out with a big brake kit for sentras. There was some discussion whether they fit under 15" wheels, but I am not sure of the outcome. Try posting this in brakes section.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll eventually be upgrading to 16" rims... I just want to make the brakes one of the first mods I do to the SE-R. I'm gonna wait till later on when I have stuff under the hood to put on the rims. No sense in dressing up something too much unless you can decimate most anyone you come up against. :D Bigger rims will come in due time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts