Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best palce to buy a front strut tower brace,CAi and header for a b14 on the net.It is impossible to get them at a shop down here in the south.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
For strut braces (front and rear) you can go e-bay. Especially for the rear. Also check out the classifieds on nissan sites and forums. Usually you can find a 'better' brace there. If you want name brand you can always go to that respective site (say stillen) but be prepared to spend alot of money. Toucan makes a chrome bar for us as well for not too much money. But I believe the forums agree that expensive bars are all name. If you want a semi-name brand bar for mid-level cash, courtesy nissan has crome bars for under $100. But don't expect a 29.95 e-bay special.
As for headers, do a search of the forums and see what people have to say. No one seems to be fully satisfied with the sentra headers out there. They do give power gains, but how much quality you get seems to be the luck of the draw.
As for CAI's. Well do a search again to see fitment issues. Usually you can't go wrong with any of the brands. They all pretty much offer the same thing.

Seth

·
Banned
809 Posts
for struts, go to

Http://www.procarparts.com

^^19.99 front,and like 25 rear.. or vice versa.

for CAI.. go to Http://www.nissan-200sx.org/ and click on " Parts >> Engine."

for headers.. it will cost you a pretty penny irriguardless.. so just get straight from HOTshot

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can get a strut bar from Stillen. Your best sorce for nissan parts is www.nissan-200sx.org. I work in a retail shop in Pompano Beach, FL (Preston Sport Trucks & Imports) if you have any questions or want to see what you can do to your nissan you can call or come down 954-984-8040.

97 200 SE-R
18 Racinghart C5, Greddy Exhaust, Custom Air Bag Suspension, Jim Wolf ECU, Stillen headers, HKS Filter, Nis-Knacks Projectors, G20 Chrome Grill, Powerslot Rotors, Custom Molded Front Bumper w/ Billet Insert, Custom Leather Interior, & Some more Stuff

L

·
0 Posts
hell yeah i get all my shit from Ebay and Procarparts.. if i was a baller i would go with Stillen Strut bars but the procar parts strut bars havent disapointed me yet.. so if you are on a budget definatly go with themm

·
Registered
553 Posts
How well do those bars off ebay compare to the brands like $tillen? My best friend has them on his S14 and likes them pretty well. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth spending them money on the "good" ones, or going for the generic. TIA!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts