Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boost_boys B12 sentra-VS-Ferrari Modena-VS-wood pole

It's official guys, that 300+hp sentra that I built for my girfriend has been destroyed. On my way home from my boyz' shop to watch the dolphins play the jets, I saw a sweet pair of tail lights that didn't look like everyday garbage. With it's slick, wide and sophisticated body and judging by it's low stance, I knew it was either a ferrari, Lotus or something in that ball park. So as I got closer, I saw the pony on the back and I knew then what it was and then this guy just took off. Being the guy that I am, I took off with him, caught up to him, got a 3-5 lead on him and next thing you know, some ford aspire cuts across the on-ramp white lines and into my path causing to make some evasive maneuvers to prevent from him hitting anyone. The sentra twist and turned like it was a rear wheel drive car and I thought I had recovered until I ran out of highway and onto the grass and the car just seem to have picked up speed and next thing you, here comes a pole and "Blaaaam". The engine caught fire then burned itself out! The engine tried to come into passenger compartment, but the firewall wouldn't let it. Where did my intercooler go? Folded in half, that's where. Seat belts work guys! All you kids running around either too lazy to put them on or thinking it's cool to drive without them, this is your wake-up call from a friend and a fellow speed demon "Buckle up"!

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
oh man! good thing your ok sorry about the car :(

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Mother works in the medical profession and she explained to me that not too many people that hit poles and trees at the rate of speed you did get to live to talk about it nonethelss walk around at the scene of the accident. I sustained damage to my body, but it was caused by my hands and not the windshield. The car is very replaceable, they stopped making me along time ago (the mold was destroyed upon birth"!

Sincerely,

Dee

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
so was this the red one or the silver one that crashed?

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silver one! You wanna post the pics?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Here they are... boost_boy, if you have more, you can send them now, I deleted the other ones so there is more space in my inbox.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Repairable? Hah! Very replaceable though! Intercooler is outta here, turbo I believe is outta here, tranny is outta here, engine is questionable, steering wheel is outta here, wastegate is straight and driver is straight except for some minor damage. I say the little car took a lickin' in the highest regards! Mad props to the b12 family! I've seen some car self destruct when hitting a pole or another car! Lucky me,,,,, To replace this car is nothing but money and time (I have the money, but not the time) in which is so precious nowaday;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
man, you are lucky.
i was in a car accident not too long ago, i was in my friend's '91 civic and that thing was demolished. this truck hit us in the passenger side (right where i was sitting) and if it had hit the car just a couple more inches back i would have been killed.. didn't have an air bag.. but yeah, seat belts work. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good to hear you're allright boost. I'm sure the next car you build will be a BEAST though. What happened to the Aspire driver? Long gone I'd imagine...

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is such a thing as something to good to be true and that car was put to it's final test and let's say we won, but not without a lesson learned. I could've easily done more damage to other people's rides, but I was able to navigate the car away from anyone else and take my own punishment. I seriously believe that car (The Silver Ferrari) had them fast and the furious execs in it because I saw them again today (same car) closer to where they were filming (2 miles from my crib) when I went out with my my mom to videotape the scene where it happened (Oh well, wasn't their fault). I will build another one when I heal. I say I should have one constructed by the end of the month. Hopefully the red one! But this one is much easier to build. I'm just going to concentrate on healing! Seat belts, you're dead without them! And when you're dead, then you look cool:(

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey its great your still around im sorry about everything about the car but that kinda one of those things you can replace. well id like to say i enjoy reading what you post and im waiting on seeing the new b12 or possibly b14, sorry im partial. well anyways sorry about everything and im sure i speak for all of us when we say i glad your ok.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Damn Dee, I gotta give you a call. We might link up with some other Nissan guys this weekend @ an undisclosed location (since towers is done now). Are you down?

-Mario

·
DANIEL REYES is a THIEF
346 Posts
Holy sweet mother of all things Sentra, I'm glad to see you walked away from that one!
Maybe those non-seat-belters could learn a lesson from this.. and that might be the silver lining.
Hope you heal soon, and create another absolutely sick machine with your talent. I drool to the video. At least you've got memories of 'er.

Take care.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts