Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
missin' the rwd
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey quick problem i just bought a 90' TT 108k miles on it the boost guage doesn't work.........the turbos are fine but when you start the car up it goes to the middle of the guage but when your driving or even when the turbos hit it doesn't move, wondering if there were any suggestions on what might be wrong with it and any quick fixes..........rather not bring it to the nissan garage any input i'd greatly appreciate Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
1slowZ said:
hey quick problem i just bought a 90' TT 108k miles on it the boost guage doesn't work.........the turbos are fine but when you start the car up it goes to the middle of the guage but when your driving or even when the turbos hit it doesn't move, wondering if there were any suggestions on what might be wrong with it and any quick fixes..........rather not bring it to the nissan garage any input i'd greatly appreciate Thanks

the stock boost guage is the problem, they useally dont work well anyway just get a aftermarket one.

That happend to me and i just hit the screen where the gauges were when drivin and and they started workin right again....might work for u

·
missin' the rwd
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol alright i'll give it a try and see what happens

·
missin' the rwd
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tried that................still doesn't work i'm just gonna bring it down to the nissan dealership to have fixed

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
If you are gonna put any kind of mods on the car, that stock guage is gonna be worthless in short order anyway. Spend that money on a real guage, keep the stock one for if you ever get rid of the car. It's only an approximation of boost level anyway and is not any sort of accurate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts