Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the bolt pattern is for my '02 Spec-V... Can anyone fit 235's on my stock 17" rims?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bolt pattern is 4X100

235's May rub at full lock (The whell turned all the way to one side or the other), but I am not totally sure. If the will in fact fit 235/40-17 will probably work best.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure the tire will leak like crazy if you move up that far. You can't exceed the recommended tire. If you want that 235 tire, you have to buy a new rim.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i'm definately not looking to get new rims, just yet...the 235s were free tires...so i thought that if i could upgrade to those i would...do you recommend anyone else i could ask about this?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
cburwell said:
Bolt pattern is 4X100

235's May rub at full lock (The whell turned all the way to one side or the other), but I am not totally sure. If the will in fact fit 235/40-17 will probably work best.
Smoke much?

ALL B15s are 4x114.3!!!!! DO NOT go out and buy 4x100 wheels, they WILL NOT FIT!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
jliporace said:
So do you recommend to not put 235/45/17's on there? Have you heard of anyone putting the 235's on?

235s WILL NOT FIT ON THAT RIM! THEY ARE TOO WIDE!!!

why do you need to go to 235 anyways????????? you Really Do Not need 235s.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey chill...i was just trying to get some info...i'm not going to put the 235s on there, my brother told me to find out if they would fit on my V, cuz they were coming off his '03 audi, and if they would fit i could have them...and i got the wrong info from someone about the 4x100 earlier on the boards...I don't know much about cars, so i'm trying to learn...and someone corrected me last night that my bolt pattern is 4x114.3...i'm just a girl trying to learn...jeeze

·