Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a bolt on cat for the B-15 Sentra SE-R? If I have to I'll get a universal cat and weld on some flanges, but I'd really rather just get one all set and ready to go out of the box. If anybody has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
well you could go to the dealership ive bought them before for other cars. but if your looking to replace the pre-cat id just go with a new header that gets rid of the pre-cat if you look on here theres been a lot of problems with those on our cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I've discovered after loads of research. I was well aware of the pre-cat and intake manifold issues with the car when I bought it, but I loved it so much I just didn't care. I am doing a full exhaust on my car, I've already got a Megan Racing header and GReddy exhaust lined up, and if nothing else a Kamikaze universal cat. As far as the dealership goes, I'm not sure if Nissan offers a Nismo cat separate from the header. Online all I've ever found for Nismo catalytic converters were ones connected to the header already. Unless someone has a used/new Nismo catalytic converter for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts