Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Nissan Sentra bodykits 2000 and up at **************.com and I was wondering can the skyline evo 3 and the evo 2 bumper fit on the altima 2000 and up or do they make an evo kit for the altima ?????????

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i like the one with the giant holes for the driving lights! fide out the diameter of those things and see if hella makes something that would fit. :thumbup: preferably an HID high beam..............that would be extremly bright, and on back roads it would be like day time.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i dont think those will fit the 04 altimas.. it specified it will only fit the 98-01

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LIUSPEED said:
i dont think those will fit the 04 altimas.. it specified it will only fit the 98-01
thanks man that suck I really like that bumper to If i knew how to post pics i would put them up here. is the sentra bumper anywhere close to an altima.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
no sentra bumpers i believe are smaller in size than the altima bumpers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you know where I can get the r33 and r32 bodykit or any good links so I can look at a few I been see the same ones over and over but then see other kits on other car

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude i went to check out that site and I could not find them but my girl got hit in my car so im going down to look at the se-r today. I would still like to see the info on those kits cause if I get a new car I have to get a bodykit asap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My cousin whos 24 just got the Evo 5 body kit for his Neon.. :rolleyes: its just to funny hes got a park bench on the trunk and all.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
GODS_FAVORITE said:
Dude i went to check out that site and I could not find them but my girl got hit in my car so im going down to look at the se-r today. I would still like to see the info on those kits cause if I get a new car I have to get a bodykit asap.
well if you were talking to me.. i dont carry kits.. i jes refer people to find kits. :thumbup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Versus is in southern cali.. Most distributors are local. My buddie is a manufacturer here and he makes a lot of stuff for the b14 as they used my car to make the molds

1 - 17 of 17 Posts