Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know anything about that skyline style body kit on importfan.com? any web sites that shows more pics of it or any place where i could order it off of?

im looking into body kits and if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
personally i dont like any of those kits (b13) . they look too tacky and gaudy. i think the b13 has a bit of an old school BMW racer look. at least thats what i thought after i put on my rims.
they really pushed out to the edge of the fenders. they are only 14" because the 15s were on backorder but the all season tires i put on them matched perfectly with the style if the rims. it gave it the old school racing tire look. almost rally car like. i wish someone would put out a kit that adds to the style but still "looks stock"

there is a link to one i thought was close on Sentra.net which flattens the front bumper a bit but its fiberglass and looks a little too much like an audi. the link is found in the faq in the bodykits questions.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
what i'm talking about is a fresh new look, but not overpowering the car like most hudge kits do. like i said the erebuniccorp Style 238 looks good but its fiberglass witch is damage prone and looks like an audi. not that looking like an audi is a bad thing. i just want to see one that compliments its old school BMW design flavor. it seems as though the front bumper is flattened out too much in the 238. maybe its just the picture. i'd have to see more photos. but it is the directon i'm looking for.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
^^^^^^

I REALLY like that kit, looks so old-skool BMW

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Canada got the B12 for a little while after they were discontinued in the US, sold as the Sentra Classic. After the B13 was discontinued in the States, they were also sold as Sentra Classics until '95(?). The B13 chassis is still being produced for the Mexican market as Tsurus.

S

·
0 Posts
My buddy put a B13 Skyline style front bumper on his car and its looks pretty good but it doesn't match up to well on the sides because of the widebody design. Last I heard the front fenders are backorder and the rear quarter panel pieces are still under construction along with the rear bumper and side skirt! That was about a month ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts