Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GA15 Turbo power
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys if you were to get a bodykit for your sentra/200sx which one would you choose because i cant make my mind up!!!!!
please post links and/or pics guys!
Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like the VIS racing Invader. Pain to install but looks great...
And whatever they say they do have it for Sentras

·
Registered
672 Posts
hm, im thinking of gteting the comabt kit now......hehe, beautiful!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
they do not have it for the sentra. i have checked with VIS themselves. The invader 6 for the sentra does not exist n-e-more.

K

·
0 Posts
Its depends on your taste. IMO I prefer the GTR kit b/c its not to ricey. If you like ricey then obviously the other kits would be appealing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
VIS does have Invader Type 6 kits in stock for Sentras. Like I said you have to tell them they do. I just got mine last week... Everytime i called they said they didnt have them but when I said I saw one on a car they put me on hold and came back with a price....They have them IN STOCK

J

·
0 Posts
KdudL said:
Its depends on your taste. IMO I prefer the GTR kit b/c its not to ricey. If you like ricey then obviously the other kits would be appealing.
I like the R33 kit, too. But sometimes ricey is what wins car shows. I also like the Extreme kit... sooooo sexy. I'm still trying to find Z3 fenders, I've seen it on one car and e-mailed the guy about but I have yet to get a reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts