Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas, im new to the boards.. Just want to say hi to everyone and post my first question. I have a 2002 Black Spec V, and am currently looking to get a nice body kit for it. the only thing so far i have done to the car is tinted the windows, and now im looking to add a little more.. any feedback is greatly appreciated.. feel free to suggest anything for the car.. thank you

kyle

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
This belongs in the cosmetics section.

There are some body kits out for the B15 Sentra. The cosmetic guy should be able to help you with that.

·
Registered
547 Posts
To be totally honest with you, those Spec V's are just sexy as hell stock. I love the wheels, especially the body lines. Even though you are probably going to get a body kit anyways, I think you should keep it the way it is. Man I want one!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
B15

im not familiar with the B15.. is that just the same body style as the spec v, or is it the same thing.. ??

kyle

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there are the skyline kit that i carry and also there is the VIS octane kit that are still being produced.

there is also the stillen lip kit that i carry as well and very damn sexy if u ask me.

let me know if i can be of n-e-assistance to you.

ok take cares !

payce.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
skyline body kit

I am intrested in the skyline kit I want pics and price let me know

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would also like to see pics of the skyline kit and price. I am diffently insterested.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
skyline kit

PRICE : PM me for it cuz i dont want the moderators thinkin im advertising.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Re: B15

berty1027 said:
im not familiar with the B15.. is that just the same body style as the spec v, or is it the same thing.. ??

kyle
The B15 is just another name for the year of car you have.

B13 1991-1994
B14 1995-1999
B15 2000 +

1 - 9 of 9 Posts