Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
I have a 1997 200 SX SE and i can't find a decent looking body kit!!! The one's I have seen are not "mean looking" enough.
Does anyone know a site that sells some kits that I might like?
THANKS VERY MUCH







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AudioBahn 18001D amp
2 Memphis 12"s
3A Racing muffler
18" Konig Maxxim 187 rims
Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tires
custom white interior
Weapon-R Dragon intake
MY CAR LOOKING, SOUNDING, AND DRIVING BETTER THAN YOURS..... PRICELESS
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check out erebuni.com and my favorite kit is the drift kit its really cool looking but i have a friend who is gonna custom a SAAB kit for me ;)
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMN, I JUST READ THAT "WHATS WRONG WITH RICERS" THREAD AND IM SCARED!!!
I have more stickers than one of those cheesy goth stores in the mall.
my front windshield is taken up by my APC and Audiobahn sticker
and my backseat side windows are covered with APC/MEMPHIS/IASCA
and my back has another MEMPHIS/AUDIOBAHN
damn damn damn...
fortunately, its all stuff that i have in my car. The only concern I have is having both audiobahn and memphis. Audiobahn is a lowerclass brand but, my amp is my baby....:)
later all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Oh yeah ...

And I agree with you John. They don't seem to be the right kits out for our rides. Im in that stage as well and can't find the one that's right for me. Possibly the only way to go is custom ... Oh well it will be original.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHAHAHAAH
"powered by nissan" in Kanji !!!!! LOL
the only thing in japanesse I have are my tattoos, damn....
im trendy as f*ck !!!!!
as for body kits; i found a really nice one on a 200 SX the same color as the one i own. It gave me a really great clue as to what mine will look like. Unfortunately it did not mention where he got it. This kit was MEAN!!! THE CAR LOOKED LIKE A FIXED UP SUPRA!
It made me drool ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
check out B15sentra.net

someone just posted in the B14 cosmetic section under "has anyone seen this?" its a phillipine company that has some nismo kits... like 4 or 5 of them. someone has already contacted them to try and see about prices and availibility.
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
i might be able to get the import fan body kits for cheaper. let me know the one you want and ill talk 2 my homie about it cuz he has a special account with them
 

·
what?
Joined
·
2,704 Posts
Hey,
I didn't totally delete it, I just moved it to the B14 section. I'm so used to hitting the cosmetic link that I forgot it was in the B15 section. (No wonder I didn't recognize any of the threads there...)
Anyway, I deleted it because those B15ers are known not to be too couteous to innocent mistakes.
I simply cut and pasted the thread into the B14 section. It's still there.

Seth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Hey LIUSPEED,
I just ordered the rear drift bumper from importfan.com, and I'm having fitment problems with it. it seems like its a few inches too wide. I took it to a body shop to get it painted and installed, and they said they couldnt do it, they said they need to do some modifications to get it to fit, and how they were explaining it, it sounded pretty ghetto. BTW its fiberglass, so they tried bending it a little, but they couldnt bend it enough to get it to fit right. is the bumper defective? any suggestions?
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
El_Presidente said:
Hey LIUSPEED,
I just ordered the rear drift bumper from importfan.com, and I'm having fitment problems with it. it seems like its a few inches too wide. I took it to a body shop to get it painted and installed, and they said they couldnt do it, they said they need to do some modifications to get it to fit, and how they were explaining it, it sounded pretty ghetto. BTW its fiberglass, so they tried bending it a little, but they couldnt bend it enough to get it to fit right. is the bumper defective? any suggestions?
what body shop did u take it 2? cuz the one i send my people to they can be able to fit any kit onto any car even with extensive modifications. i really cant tell u exactly wat 2 do but i can tell u this is that call GTP ( import fan ) and take pix and show them the fitments.

here is an example of a 1996 Galant that the body shop did. this kit was made from a 98 + Accord.








and yes he does need rims.
 

·
Nerd, Not a Mechanic!
Joined
·
108 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
what body shop did u take it 2? cuz the one i send my people to they can be able to fit any kit onto any car even with extensive modifications. i really cant tell u exactly wat 2 do but i can tell u this is that call GTP ( import fan ) and take pix and show them the fitments.

here is an example of a 1996 Galant that the body shop did. this kit was made from a 98 + Accord.








and yes he does need rims.
My eyes! The ugliness is burning holes in my eyes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
john200sx said:
DAMN, I JUST READ THAT "WHATS WRONG WITH RICERS" THREAD AND IM SCARED!!!
I have more stickers than one of those cheesy goth stores in the mall.
my front windshield is taken up by my APC and Audiobahn sticker
and my backseat side windows are covered with APC/MEMPHIS/IASCA
and my back has another MEMPHIS/AUDIOBAHN
damn damn damn...
fortunately, its all stuff that i have in my car. The only concern I have is having both audiobahn and memphis. Audiobahn is a lowerclass brand but, my amp is my baby....:)
later all
Here we call those "steal me stickers" because you might as well put a big sign on your car that says "steal me" :)
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
rbloedow said:
My eyes! The ugliness is burning holes in my eyes!
please keep your comments about my customers car to yourself.
i do not want them to be insulted for they do read this board.

thank you.
 

·
Oh, Herro!
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
rbloedow said:
My eyes! The ugliness is burning holes in my eyes!
Don't like it, click the damn back button. Nobody forced you to look at it. Comments like these are uncalled-for, inappropriate, immature, and will not be tolerated.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top